Update Your Online Doctor Profile
Patients are looking for you.
Referring physicians are looking for you.
Make it easier to be found!
Thirty percent of the visitors to our websites (advocatehealth.com, amgdoctors.com, and advocatechildrenshospital) are looking for a physician. To provide an optimal opportunity for both patients and referring physicians to connect with you, we have launched a redesign of online physician profiles and enhanced a paid search campaign to drive more web traffic to your profile.
Be sure to check your profile often to ensure information is current.How Do I Update My Online Profile?
The following elements can be updated by completing the HealthAdvisor survey or via your profile page, under your photo – “Update your profile.”
- Date of Birth
- Years in Practice
- Office Hours
- Practice Website
- If an AMG doctor, the website will be amgdoctors.com (we cannot list hospital competitor’s websites or other scheduling websites like Zocdocs.com)
- Top Ten Clinical Interest
- Primary Clinical Focus: If you have a clinical focus in addition to your medical specialty, let us know. Please only submit one PCF.
- Philosophy of care statement: A philosophy of care statement expresses your values, beliefs and reflects what is important to you in the physician/patient relationship. This will help to make a more personal connection with your patient. Look for examples on your fellow physician profiles.
Medical Staff Office
The following edits can be made by contacting your primary hospital Medical Staff Office (MSO). Changes for Dreyer physicians can be made by contacting Diana Tolzin in the Credentialing Office at email@example.com.
- Medical Specialty
- Education and Board Certification
- Top Ten Special Procedures
- Hospital Affiliation
Office Location Updates
- Address, City, Zip, Office Phone, and Office Fax.
- If you are an APP Physician, contact the Resolution Center at 847.298.6000. Follow prompts for Provider Advisor.
- If you are an AMG Physician, please contact the Medical Staff Office.
- If you are an Independent Physician, contact the Medical Staff Office.
- If you are a Dreyer physician, contact Diana Tolzin in the Credentialing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No longer practicing with Advocate?
Physicians with a profile video are six times more likely to attract patients than those with no video. We are regularly scheduling videos at New Physician Orientations and at hospital sites.
To schedule your video, email: email@example.com.
In your email include the following: Your name, primary hospital location and specialty. We will contact you to coordinate a video sitting.
A photo is an important element of your profile. Some visitors may skip over profiles that do not include a headshot. A referring physician may recognize a face but not know the name.
To schedule your profile photo, contact Advocate’s Media Center at 847.723.5553.
If a photo was taken and not on your profile, contact HealthAdvisor by emailing them at HealthAdvisor-ClientAcctCoordinators@advocatehealth.com.